Whidbey SeaTac Shuttle & Charter (WSSC) COVID-19 Guidelines
WSSC has coordinated our safety plans with Federal agencies, SeaTac and Paine Field Airports, Airport Ground Transportation, and local public health departments.
- Employee Face Masks or Coverings: Beginning July 1, 2020, WSSC is requiring Customer-facing Employees to wear face masks or coverings when interacting with customers, especially when distancing recommendations cannot be met. Of course, Employees will comply with all local requirements for wearing masks under various circumstances.
- Customer Face Masks or Coverings and Sanitizer: We encourage Customers to bring their own face mask or covering, along with hand sanitizer, while traveling. If a customer refuses to wear a face mask or covering, they will be refused service depending on the seating availability. If a Customer forgets their mask, we will have one available for them.
Disinfection and Cleaning
- Our offices and shop: We are cleaning workspace, counters, and equipment —multiple times a day. In addition, Driver's utilize a disinfectant station before and after each shuttle run.
- Onboard shuttles: Sanitizing wipes will be available onboard, upon request, for Customers who do not have their own.
- Between Shuttle Runs, Every Time: During break times between shuttle runs, Drivers will disinfect bus seats, handles and re-stock sanitizer equipment.
- End of the Day: Bus interior surfaces are disinfected with a variety of equipment and solutions that follow CDC and FAA protocols including Safety Alert for Operators (SAFO) for air carriers. Additional attention to higher customer touchpoints.
- Passengers Onboard: Customers are encouraged to sit in comfortable distances, the total number of passengers seated will determine the size of shuttle bus to be used. Customers may still pick their own seat, and WSSC will not be blocking seats or directing seating. In our open seating environment, families or those traveling together may sit together.
- Modified Loading and Unloading: Drivers will ask passengers to practice social distancing while loading baggage and seat selection. Every effort will be made to ensure the passenger loading door does not obstruct movement.
Return To Top
Complimentary ParkingThank you for your patronage -- we are offering COMPLIMENTARY PARKING through July and August at Whidbey Seatac Shuttle stops in Oak Harbor, Bayview and Langley/Clinton (Ken's Korner) - please park vehicles in numbered stalls.
Return To Top
Browser RequirementsFor your protection, our credit card processor requires that you use the latest version of the browser you are trying to use. If you run into this issue, please update your browser, select an other browser or call our office to place your reservation. Please note that Internet Explorer may not work and requires a upgrade to Edge, the newest browser from Microsoft.
Return To Top